Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How Much You Know !!


How Much You Know !! 

Until 

They Know , 

How Much You Care .. !! 

Good Morning ... (= 

Stay Blessed

*****

Your soul came back from dreamland re-united
with a sleeping senseless piece of yourself
slowly open ur eyes realize its a brand new day.
Good Morning.

*****

Every Morning I Long To 
Hold You, 
I Need U, 
I Want U, 
I Love Your Warmth, 
...Your Smell, 
Your Taste... 


Ohhh Coffee, 

I Luv You.. 

gOoD mOrNiNg...! 

*****

Never Start Ur Day With Broken Pieces Of Yesterday, 

It Will Definitely Destroy Ur Wonderful 

TODAY N Will Ruin Ur Great Tom0rrow! 

Good Morning... 

*****

Wish u happy longest day of the year
21st june 2010. . . . .

I hope i m the 1st who iz wishing u. Iz that so?

Good Morning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment